Before I get into my in-depth SocialAdr Review, I’d like to give a quick overview of what SocialAdr is and what the bookmarking service provides.
SocialAdr is a completely web-based automatic social bookmarking service powered by real human beings with real social bookmarking and social networking accounts. It eliminates the need for automatic social bookmarking software.
Everyone using SocialAdr has joined for one purpose: to get their websites submitted to social bookmarking and social networking sites by real people with real accounts. SocialAdr offers a free account and 4 tiers of paid accounts or “Lazy” accounts ranging from $17 to $117 per month.
SocialAdr solves a lot of the common problems people have with doing their own manual social bookmarks.
- Your sites will be automatically social bookmarked and promoted on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
- You don’t need to have multiple accounts with social bookmarking sites or social media sites (with a paid SocialAdr account or “Lazy” account).
- Once you set up your bookmarks, it runs automatically.
- The social media backlinks received through SocialAdr are all from different accounts with different IP addresses which equals high quality backlinks for off-page SEO.
- The backlinks “drip” in over time at a natural human pace, instead of flash flooding that looks like a robot and/or questionable off-page SEO tactics.